Write for Us
Would you like to write an article for Deskonnect?
If you can write an engaging and informative article based around your experiences of looking for and renting a desk, coworking, working from home or freelancing, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our blog articles form an important part of Deskonnect and our visitors would love to hear your experiences and opinions. In return, we’ll promote your blog post on the website and on social media, and we’ll include an author bio telling people about you, about what you do, and a link to your website.
You don’t have to be active in the coworking or desk rental scene. If you have a story to tell about the subjects we’ve mentioned, we’d be glad to hear from you.
Here’s what we’d look for in your article:
- Generally 300 to 400 words long, although for interesting subjects, we’re flexible.
- It’s unique and has never been published elsewhere.
- A picture of you, but not your company logo – sorry. If you’d prefer not to have your photo on the page, that’s fine too. We can get an image to accompany the post.
- Some background about you in the form of a short author bio – say, 50 to 100 words.
- A URL for your web page, or even for your LinkedIn profile if you’d prefer.
- Your Twitter handle if you have one, so we can let people find and follow you. We like Twitter.
Don’t worry about spelling and grammar. We’ll give your article a polish before publishing.
If you fancy having a go, pitch your article to us using this form. Don’t send your article yet – just tell us a bit about you and what you want to write about.